- Dynamic Defense is a framework designed to train your players (individually and as a team) through four levels of defensive achievement.
- Level 1 focuses on 1-on-1 defense: techniques for guarding the ball effectively on the half court and full court.
- Level 2 teaches how to guard away from the ball in every position including the post.
- In Level 3 the individual skills of the previous levels are expanded to the team with an emphasis on properly defending situations.
- Level 4 is the black belt of defense where a player (or team) learns high level rotate and recovery techniques.
- The series is rounded out with additional sections on Speed, Agility, & Quickness, Rebounding, and Mental Toughness Training.